Technische Profielen Produktie B.V. (TPP) is a company specialized in the extrusion of rubber gaskets intended for wooden, aluminium and synthetic window- and door-systems, caravan windows, greenhouses, coach-work and various industrial constructions.
TPP delivers gaskets in the following qualities:
- EPDM-rubber of 30º up to and including 90º shore in black and RAL-colours
- EPDM EASYSET PT05 (Continuous sliding-effect)
- EPDM Structural Glazing (Dow Corning/Sika and Tremco Illbruck compatible)
- Chloroprene-rubber of 35º up to and including 80º shore
- Nitril-rubber of 40º up to and including 90º shore
- Silicones-rubber of 30º up to and including 90º shore
- TPE SEBS FOAM
- TPE SEBS of 10° up to and including 90° Shore
Besides TPP delivers EPDM gaskets in acrylate- and silicones-compatible quality. Our silicones compatible EPDM quality is well known in the market as the quality which is compatible with the structural glazing sealants of Dow Corning, Sika and Tremco-Illbruck. Please inquire without committing for further information.
Also the co-extrusion technology of TPP offers numberless possibilities. The rubber gaskets can be manufactured in many different models, colours, hardnesses or combinations of these. Besides the gaskets can be delivered in frame-form or various lengths and provided with incisions and drainage holes.
If desired, the gaskets will be provided with a surface treatment of silicones or an environmental friendly Soap.